Wednesday 9 March 2016

My four favourites at the Children's Book Illustration exhibition



Alas, once again I post too late for any of you to visit this show.  However, the MA Children's Book Illustration Graduation Exhibition happens every year at the Cambridge School of Art (part of Anglia Ruskin University) so put it in your diary for 2017!  It is always a highlight that lifts the spirits.

Here are my favourites:

© Katyuli Lloyd

© Katie Sheppard


© Sanghyun Chun


© Anuska Allepuz

I appear to have a penchant for black-and-white magical-realism panoramas... :-) But as you can see there were plenty of other kinds of illustration in the show as well.





You might also like my blog post about the 2014 MA Children's Book Illustration show:  http://artincambridge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/ma-childrens-book-illustration-degree.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...